x

Square Selecting Different Times and Locations

We are about to start using Square in production and would just want to explore a couple other things before doing so. When the user in the Square website is choosing his order we would like to be able to give him multiple options for delivery and pickup both in terms of dates/times and in terms of pickup/delivery location. Let us know how we could implement that, if possible it would also be amazing to be able to get on a call with the Square support team to cover these issues.

We really want to start using the product and just have to get through these last steps.

Thanks so much!
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @samzeitlin!

This is definitely possible in the online store.

In terms of multiple locations, if you navigate Fulfillment > Pick Up & Delivery you can have multiple locations set up. (You might need to first create your location through your Square Dashboard to see it show up in your online store: Accounts & Settings > Locations > Create New Location.)

In terms of timing, you can edit the pick-up times for each location by clicking Edit next to each location name in the Pick Up & Delivery menu. Then you can organize when customers can pick up, how many orders you want to fulfill in a set amount of time, etc.

Square Support doesn't often monitor the Seller Community (so they won't see the fact that you want a call with them). Reaching out to Support directly would be the best way to get in contact with them.

However, what the Seller Community is really great at is crowd-sourcing information from other sellers who have done or are doing exactly what you're inquiring about.

Let me know if this has helped! Feel free to reply, but be sure to tag me (type "@" and my username) so I can see your reply!

Lenore
LenJo Bakes in Kitchener, ON
Let's connect on Instagram!
Message 2 of 2