x
Beta Member

Star ethernet printer disconnecting

This post was created from an existing thread

Honstly, my troubleshooting on this was sooooo long ago I can't remember the details however I did reach out to them and I don't believe it yielded any results.

For the record, we still have the problem.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

Hi Helen,

this issue has been reported, multiple times. Other users are having the problem but it remains unadressed by yourselves. I truly believe you should admit that this is a bug and put it on the list of issues to address rather than suggesting a call to your customer services team will solve the problem.

Or if I'm wrong, please post the solution here.

Message 2 of 5
Alumni

Hi @CannarWilm - Sorry to hear you're still having trouble! Part of the reason Helen suggests giving our CS team a call is that a lot of these printer/hardware issues take one-on-one troubleshooting which are best achieved with a phone call. The smallest or unique way in which your network is configured with Square could be causing the disconnects.

I certainly wish we had a set of instructions we could post that would solve everyone's disconnect issues. Unfortunately, we haven't found one set that solves everyone's printer issues yet. The troubleshooting instructions from the Support Center are a good first step before escalating this issue further to our CS team though. It sounds like you've reported your issue a few times to our CS team and haven't found a resolution. If you want, I can start another case for them to look into it again. Let me know how you'd like to proceed!

Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

Sure, I'm happy to give this another go. Please ask them to contact me and we can try to work out why this happens.

Message 4 of 5
Admin

Thanks for your understanding @CannarWilm! I've just escalated this to our CS team for you and they'll be in touch by email as soon as they can with the next steps.

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 5