x

trying to set up and I am getting the message 'cannot support your selected business type' I"m confu

trying to set up and I am getting the message 'cannot support your selected business type' I"m confused

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @BBJFC01,

Thanks for getting in touch!

You can find more information about this message in this forum thread: https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/New-To-Square/sporting-club/m-p/52790#M45

We've gone ahead and sent you an email regarding the manual onboarding process as per the above linked thread 

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

Hi, we are a local rugby league sporting club that would like to purchase a few of the readers and terminals for our club. We have just realised that you do not support our Incorporated business type? How can we get around this? We would like to have one main iPad location and four of the readers or terminals in difference areas of our bar, canteen and gate to collect fees. Please let us know the best way as we have just purchased the hardware.

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello, @CorrimalCougars

Welcome to our Seller Community!

In this case, there is nothing we can do to get around your application based on the incorporated business type. You are welcome to apply up to 4 times, but we can’t promise that your application will be approved. When it comes to hardware, if Square did not approve your application to accept cards, you won’t have the ability to process transactions.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 4