x
Alumni

Welcome Wednesday: January 10th

Hi Square Sellers - 

It’s midway through the week so you know what that means - Welcome Wednesday!

Say hi to these new Seller Community members and make a new friend. 👋

giphy.gif

@RhythmandShoes
@tcmconsulting
@WickedLips
@Lindseys
@KJC
@mleinsc
@Mannequinatsd
@holtphotog
@nateowens
@Ehop1009
@Trailgirl
@msfairfax
@PaintChips
@SamsIceCream
@CanvasMuseum
@BEnterprises

What kind of business do you have, where are you located, and what are you hoping to get out of Square’s Seller Community?

Here are some pro-tips to get you started:

• Remember to give out likes for posts ❤️  and mark great responses with "Best Answer".  Learn more in our community orientation.
  • If you have questions or comments about running your business or Square, please post! We'd love to hear what you have to say.
  • If you’re interested in getting some 💯  advice on how to manage your Yelp page, sign up for this free webinar. We’ve partnered with Main Street Hub to get you all some helpful tips. 

Happy Selling!

Katie

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

We're a system's integration company who normally does large scale ERPs. A local non-profit asked us to help them modernize their business. Pretty powerful platform. I'd like to see the appointments module available on the new Register to have a single POS instead of that plus something that can access the appointments module. Any timeline available? 

Message 2 of 9

I have a plus size clothing boutique and I’m also starting a new adventure with Steeped Tea! 

Message 3 of 9
Alumni

Amazing, @Ehop1009! I am feeling in a very tea mood in our foggy SF weather right now 🍵

Message 4 of 9
Alumni

Thanks for sharing, @nateowens, and pretty cool you're working with a local nonprofit!

The new Register is so brand new that we don't have any timelines available for feature improvements yet. We've definitely heard from a lot of sellers using appointments that they would like to see the integration with Register. It makes a lot of sense with the customer facing display. We'll keep you updated as we hear more! 

Message 5 of 9

Thank you for the welcome! I am an Independent SeneGence Distributor. I’ve just launched my page where I will be selling LipSense, a long lasting, smudge proof, vegan lip color. 

Message 6 of 9
Alumni

Congrats, @WickedLips 🎉🎉🎉

Message 7 of 9

Hi,

I am a CZT, Certified Zentangle Teacher. I’ve been using invoices and the phone/iPad plugin for folks to pay for classes and supplies. I finally had time to take a good look at the online store and realized it would be perfect for both. Classes are up and supplies will follow!

Message 8 of 9
Alumni

👋 @Trailgirl - That's so cool! I definitely had to look up zentangle, but wow! I love it. 

So happy you're on the community and let us know if we can answer any questions or share any biz advice. 

Message 9 of 9