x
Unanswered Questions

persistent error 404I've already waited for deadlines and I've never had to wait so long to get anywhere.my website is not published, within theWeeblyplatform e...

Level 2
Posted an hour ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Hello, I have a Google Workplace registration that is supposed to renew May 6, 2024. Today I cannot log into my gmail account because it has been suspended by W...

Beta Member
Posted yesterday in Weebly Website
0 Replies

I purchased my domain, fwfoot.com, several years ago, and can no longer find access to it on the editor. Any help with this is appreciated

Level 2
Posted Sunday in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Hello please I accidentally deleted my weebly site and I so much feel like I have the weight of the world on my shoulder, this I smaking me weep and feeling sad...

Level 1
Posted Saturday in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Five minutes ago, I had to drafts in my blog. I published one of them, but instead of publishing, it disappeared. It did not publish and it is no longer in draf...

Level 3
Posted Friday in Weebly Website
0 Replies

我提前取消了網站的使用原定明年2025年到期,但還剩一年。費用如何退還?已取消訂閱但尚未收到任何通知。我怎樣才能退還一年的費用?我提前取消網站的使用原訂明年2025年強制,到還有一年的時間,費用將如何退費。

Beta Member
Posted Thursday in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

Hello,I am working on a presentation website and I would like to have some cards displayed under a table form of 3x3. I would like to customize the cards to hav...

Level 1
Posted Thursday in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

I am looking to have a website I no longer have access to via email deactivated? What is the best way to do this?

Level 1
Posted Wednesday in Weebly Website
0 Replies

I have been a customer of Weebly for several years. Every time I have contacted them with any issue, 3 times, they never had any good/accurate answers for me. I...

Level 2
0 Replies

I am migrating to another platform and need to disable SSL, but the button is greyed out. What do I need to do to disable it?

Level 3
0 Replies

Hi!I would like to delete old uploaded files.Thank you!

Level 1
Posted a week ago in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

Hello,My websites navigation fades in with each page load, and this seems to be by default. I'm not sure what this is called, so I wasn't sure how to search it ...

Level 1
Posted 2 weeks ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies

how can I fix?here is my website link:brewholic-cafe.weeblysite.comthe published page is not loading even the design editor is not working

Level 2
0 Replies

I'm trying to add an email link in weebly editor, but everything I add the link it does nothing. It used to work, now nothing!

Level 3
0 Replies

Is it possible to restore deleted content from a web page during editing? I tried the undo command. I closed the web tab and I have not clicked publish website ...

Level 1
0 Replies

Hello! I'm looking to delete a website that was made years ago that I no longer have access to the account to (seen here: https://77998183.weebly.com/)Would app...

Level 1
0 Replies

Hi everyone,I run an online store called GetMovility.com that specializes in offering a wide range of mobility products to enhance the lives of individuals with...

Level 3
Posted 3 weeks ago in Weebly Website
0 Replies

Using weebly promote i have tried to send a test to several of my emails and none of them turn up. I tried sending a real campaign to an email and that did not ...

Level 1
Posted 3 weeks ago in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

I've been a user of Weebly for Web Designers for many years, but since January of 2023 I have not received any emails from Weebly announcing my monthly billing ...

Level 3
Posted 3 weeks ago in Weebly General Questions
0 Replies

Sure, here's a suggestion for your question:"Hello Seller Community!I'm in the process of optimizing my website, GetMovility, which offers innovative solutions ...

Level 3
Posted 3 weeks ago in Weebly eCommerce
0 Replies