x
Beta Member

Looking for advice on how to do items and services for website display.

My business does both private ride transportation and automotive detailing.

My issue is 2 fold.

I provide services (Commute, Peak time Commute, Flat hourly  etc for transporation and mostly flat feez for the detailing)

If i use the add service 》 {details}, it wont show on the website.

Also, if i do per mileage rides i need items not services options but that looks clunky everyway i try it.  Advice preferrably from someone in the Auto/limo business space with working examples and not just you coulds please.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @cs_execs,

How are you intending on promoting these services — ie are you wanting to allow people to book them, or are you just promoting them (ie a picture and some words etc)?

'Services' in Square is more designed around appointments, so adding 'Services' into the main area of Square (not Square Online) won't be on your Square website unless you use the Appointments system of Square (which feeds in). And this would then enable you to switch on a booking site etc on Square (via the 'Appointments' page) for customers to self-book any of the services online. Alternatively, you can also just take enquiries manually and book them in yourself if you don't want to use the online booking option.

If you're wanting to just promote your services, you'd be creating content in your Square Online website - ie adding in a text / image block and adding in the images / words to suit (and maybe a button to enquire).

Does that make sense?

Apologies if I've misunderstood what you're trying to achieve, but hopefully the above helps explain how Square works with services.

Proud Australian Square Super Seller and users of Square AppointmentsSquare POSSquare OnlineSquare ReaderSquare Stand

We use Square with integrations for Xero by AmakaPrintful / We have used Squarespace • Shopify • WooCommerce • QuickBooks and more!

Dieter Slicke is a boutique barber shop by appointment only with our own range of Australian made hair and skin care products
Message 2 of 2