x

Do my customers get a notification when I update the status on their order, far as in progress etc.

Do my customers get a notification when I update the status on their order, far as in progress, ready, picked up or ship? Do they receive these updates as I change the statuses?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @Waist_Beads - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋😊

Yes, you can enable text message alerts for your customers so they can track the progress of their online orders. From your Square Online Dashboard, you'll go to Communications and then Email & Text Alerts. At the bottom of the page, you'll see the toggle switch below. When the switch is blue, this setting will be enabled.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @Waist_Beads - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋😊

Yes, you can enable text message alerts for your customers so they can track the progress of their online orders. From your Square Online Dashboard, you'll go to Communications and then Email & Text Alerts. At the bottom of the page, you'll see the toggle switch below. When the switch is blue, this setting will be enabled.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Thank you so much.

Message 3 of 3