x
Beta Member

Square Hardware payment plan denied because of account history??

So I’ve had multiple Square capital loans (one that is active and I’m currently paying on and way ahead of my payment due dates), my second PPP loan is in forgiveness review right now, and I recently applied for a payment plan to get a new Square terminal/stand. It was denied due to my “account history with Square” but nothing has changed!? Lol 

Just a little confused. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

HI @Cee94 

Sorry to hear about the problem with trying to purchase new equipment.  Assuming your account is in good standing, which it sounds like it is. It is probably just an automatic response to something in the the process.

But it could also just be a generic response, but you may be able to talk to a CS rep, who may be able to offer more insight on what triggered that response. 

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Cee94 - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋😊

Let's get you in touch with a member of our Financial Services Team in order to assist you further with this.

When you have a moment, please give us a call at 855-700-6000 between 8a-5p PT Monday-Friday and request to speak to our Financial Services Team. Keep in mind, you will need to enter your Customer Code over the phone so be sure to have that handy.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3