x

How can I find customers that sign up via online enrollment?

I am funneling new customers from internet marketing campaigns to the loyalty sign-up coupon. When I look at my discount reports, it's been one month, and we haven't had a single redemption. Something isn't right here. Does anyone know how I can see who signed up via our form (link below so you know what I am referencing)? Or are loyalty coupons like these reflected elsewhere when redeemed? 

https://squareup.com/customer-programs/enroll/q7UaxABxuWwe?utm_source=postoffice

PS These are heavily trafficked marketing funnels with a lot of clicks so not having a single redemption is really unlikely. 

Message 1 of 5
2 Best Answers
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @dogtownmia,

Thanks for being a member of the Community.

To check your loyalty activity, you can access it from your Square Dashboard here.

Additionally, you can find the loyalty report and customer list here.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5

Best Answer

@dogtownmia Unfortunately, there isn't a way to specifically track that link. However, from the directory, users can filter it.

Please see the image below.

screenshot_2024-04-05_at_12.15.07___pm_720.png

Thank you for your patience, and we appreciate your time.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Best Answer

Hey @dogtownmia,

Thanks for being a member of the Community.

To check your loyalty activity, you can access it from your Square Dashboard here.

Additionally, you can find the loyalty report and customer list here.

Message 2 of 5

When I visit that link for the loyalty report and customer list, it takes me to an old email marketing email from last year. 

When I visit the loyalty activity, I cannot find customers enrolling via the customer email collection link. 

I signed up using an alternate email and phone number and I see I am successfully being sent the coupon however, I cannot locate myself on any list. 

Any other suggestions where I could locate people signing up to receive this coupon?

Message 3 of 5

@dogtownmia, I've escalated your case to our Loyalty team to see if there are any other suggestions we can offer.

Once we have more insight, a Community moderator will reply. Thank you for your patience.

Message 4 of 5

Best Answer

@dogtownmia Unfortunately, there isn't a way to specifically track that link. However, from the directory, users can filter it.

Please see the image below.

screenshot_2024-04-05_at_12.15.07___pm_720.png

Thank you for your patience, and we appreciate your time.

Message 5 of 5