x

Custom Credit card processing fees

Is there really taking 3 months or more for square sales team to reply for custom rate for processing feeea?

i called numerous times and chatted through app seeking help. And eveery sales person says they are Esclating my case but still no help

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

I literally just went thru the exact same thing and it took 4+ weeks of them "making sure the right people" get my message before I finally did get a call and it took all of 10 minutes.  I have no idea why it was so broken.  I had 6 form submissions over the time period that the live chat said they could see, but either it wasn't going to the right people or was just getting g ignored or lost.  My friend got his done with one online form submission and a total of getting 2 calls over 3 days, so his went off perfectly like it should.

In the end, it is definitely worth it but it is super aggravating for sure and it didn't have to be at all.

Message 2 of 5

How much did they drop your rate, please? My volume is over 500k and I can't even get a response from them. 🤣

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

Message 4 of 5

Same here. I've called, sent emails, and submitted requests...and have heard absolutely nothing back. This has been going on since August. I'm going to walk if it's not resolved soon, because at my volume Square is expensive. 

Message 5 of 5