x

I cannot transfer balance

Hello all.  I am new to the community.  I have sales from May 28 and June 1st that I cannot transfer out.  Each day it says sending that day but never sends.  I have verified information for them and it still doesn't transfer. At the end of the day it moves the transfer date to the next date.  I have tried to call but calling is unavailable and I cannot find my code to access phone.i have set up automatic transfer and added my debit card for instant.  When I click on instant it says unavailable and now my account t is suspended for the 3rd time.  They aren't returning emails.  Very frustrating 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Admin

Hi @RxHandcrafted. I can see that you recently submitted information that was requested of you via email. Our Account Services team conducts those reviews within 2 business days, so you should be hearing back via email with some more info soon.

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 3

Funny. It is like I could have written this EXACT POST! I am beyond livid. I have been waiting on receiving funds from July 12. Have emailed 4 times, no responses, and nothing in spam.

Message 3 of 3