x

Re: A checklist to help identify, prevent, and report phishing scams

We've had continuous transactions come in with people using other people's CC's and ordering directly to their own address. Unfortunately this is just the tip of the iceberg with problems we've had with Square. The worst part is we don't have a direct contact with Square so we have to call the 'Support' line, which is just someone who doesn't speak english. As soon as their done repeating all of your information back to you incorretly, they will lie to you and say 'someone will call very soon' with all your answers and support. Each day we call, and each day repeat this process. We're a $40,000,000/year company that was looking to move everything to electronic payments, and I can't even speak with someone competent about our problems and am lied to about getting a call back. I would rather deal in cash than give Square another dollar of our business. We're dropping them this week. I would advise anyone reading this to steer far clear of this company. Their great on the front end in 'Sales,' but as soon as you're set up, it's over. Potentially the worst experience I've ever had. No idea how they get away with this.

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0