x

Transfer Fees

My sales yesterday were $4,572.00 with a fee of $112.27 per transaction, but Square says he's only going to deposit me $3,959.73 and I'm losing $612.27. If Square charges for the transfer 1.5% to my bank! so the charge would be $68.58 and not $612.76 which is what Square is charging me! I feel assaulted by this company. Need Answerr

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hello @Optimum_ and thanks for your question. I'm sorry you're having trouble with your deposits. Please check your "end of day" setting. Go to your Square Dashboard. Then go into your Account Settings. Then Business >>>Transfers. Here you will see your transfer schedule and the end of day setting. If you made some of your transactions AFTER the time set for your close of business, it could take extra time for that part of your total sales to show up in your transfer.

I'm sorry, I know it can be confusing but I suspect that this is maybe what is happening. Wait a day and watch your dashboard >> balance and see if this resolves.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hello @Optimum_ and thanks for your question. I'm sorry you're having trouble with your deposits. Please check your "end of day" setting. Go to your Square Dashboard. Then go into your Account Settings. Then Business >>>Transfers. Here you will see your transfer schedule and the end of day setting. If you made some of your transactions AFTER the time set for your close of business, it could take extra time for that part of your total sales to show up in your transfer.

I'm sorry, I know it can be confusing but I suspect that this is maybe what is happening. Wait a day and watch your dashboard >> balance and see if this resolves.

Message 2 of 2