x

Transfers unavailable, for no reason!

Hello everyone.

I'm valued squareup customer.

We're operating here for years since 2018.

On Dec 10 I got this blue error message, on Balances page:

"Transfers unavailable. We periodically review accounts to ensure customer security. Transfers will be available once we complete this review (typically one business day)."

No documents requested, etc. Just "Review block"..

They promised to fix this block within one day.

Now it's 4th day, still nothing, no email responds.

In chat, I just suggested to "wait".. How long? No one knows.

It's so terrible, I have no idea how to pay my business bills.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Still need help!

Message 2 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @irwine291,

We are very sorry to hear about the trouble you're having with your account. These forums are public, so to protect your privacy, we need you to continue to work with our direct customer success team. They will send you an email with specific information about your account status, and actions that need to be taken. They'll reach out to you at the email address associated with your account just as soon as they have any updates. Apologies again for the frustration, and thanks for your understanding.

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 4

I've had over 70 paid invoices within 3 weeks and after ever customer pays an invoice my account immediately goes in review saying "transfers unavailable we periodically review accounts for customer security". This review lasts anywhere from 5 minutes to several hours and then goes away. This happens after every paid invoice I receive on square. So this has happened over 70 times in 3 weeks. And customer service can't seem to get it fixed or explain to me why it's happening after every sale. Has anyone had this happened to them? This review it is automated algorithm review that is supposed to do periodical reviews. Not multiple times a day. Every single day. This is getting extremely frustrating. 

Message 4 of 4