x

the modifier hidden from customer still shown on customer display screen

Hello, I used the modifier and check "to hide from customers" , so this message will be printed on the kitchen ticket. But it's still shown on customer display screen when i tested it. 

I wanted to add more detailed here as a recipe reference for my staff. But it will be shown on customer's end.  

Then how this works?   "hide modifiers from customer" = customer still can see it....

Screen Shot 2019-06-27 at 2.24.40 PM.png

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@teamoji

Can you confirm you are still seeing this on customer receipts or is it showing elsewhere?  The modifiers does not show on the receipt, as intended.

But looking to dig into this a little more, sounds like you may be using the Square Register?

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 2 of 4

I am using the Square Stand on a regular IPAD. the hidden modifiers are shown on the customer display beta app, on the other ipad. Not on the printed receipt. 

So we have two ipads, one is the main POS, for us, cashiers. the other ipad is customer display, installed with the Customer Display Beta APP published by Square. This app will show the hidden modifiers. 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@teamoji

Ah,I see. Not sure if we'll be able to control the modifier showing up on the Beta app due to the nature of the request. But I'm happy to pass it to the team to see if we can get some movement on this.

The Modifier is repressed from showing on the receipts only at this point. 

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 4 of 4