x

How do I get a copy of my receipt?

I took a cab from Reagan Airport. I requested a receipt, but one was not given to me. How do I get a copy of the receipt.

Thanks,

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 25
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

Hi @Shrmlady! You can visit our receipt look page to track down another copy. If you're still having problems locating it there - just reach out to the Square seller you made your purchase from. They can easily look up your receipt and then resend it. Hope that helps!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Square Community Moderator

It doesn't look like you can find the full card number, @samfalkner, but this Apple help forum sheds a bit more light on how to find the last four digits of the card. Please let us know how you go!

Message 22 of 25

Thanks! Yes, I can get the last four digits of my "virtual card", but I'm wondering how to get receipts from squareup.com/receipts

Does anyone have any ideas on how to do that? 

Message 23 of 25
Square Community Moderator

Sorry for the misunderstanding, @samfalkner - I see what you mean now. Please get in touch with our support team, and we would be able to look up the receipt for you based on those last four digits. The receipts page would require the full card number in order to retrieve the receipt. I'm sorry for the hassle! 

Message 24 of 25

Thanks very much, I will contact support!

Message 25 of 25