x
Square

Live Q&A: Ask us anything about Square Loyalty 🌟

Join the Square Loyalty team (@cspillane@seiderman) alongside Square small business evangelist and former Super Seller@Pesso (former owner of Pesso’s Ices & Ice Cream with 5+ years of experience using Square Loyalty at his business) on February 24 for a Q&A about Loyalty.

We’d love to hear what’s working well for your business, as well as ways we can better serve your needs.

Date: Friday, February 24, 2023

Time: 7 a.m. AEST

Example questions and comments:

• How can I increase awareness or drive enrollments for my loyalty program?
  • What’s the best way to get started with Loyalty Promotions?
  • If Square could add [describe feature], it would really help my business to [describe outcome].

Please post questions in advance, and be on the lookout for a "Best Answer" summary following the discussion. We look forward to seeing your questions and comments.

Square-Registerpng.jpg

Ciara Spillane
Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Square
Square Loyalty
Message 1 of 22
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi Community,

Thank you for taking the time to join the Loyalty Q&A. Corey SeidermanLorna Zhang and I enjoyed the interactions and especially appreciated Aylon Pesso (former Super Seller and owner of Pesso’s Ices & Ice Cream) joining in on the conversation. Our #1 goal as the team behind Square Loyalty is to build a product that supports your needs. We’re grateful you took the time to ask questions and share your perspective — so again, thank you!

To close out the event, here’s a recap on recurring themes we saw:

1. How can I get set up with Square Loyalty? 

• Check out this Getting Started guide for an overview of how Square Loyalty works + a step-by-step walkthrough of setting up your program.
  • Bonus: this FAQ page also has some good content in it. 

2. Can I structure my loyalty program in tiers?

• This functionality is coming soon! The Loyalty team recently launched status tiers to Beta which allows sellers to customize their earning rules based on the depth and/or tenure of different buyer groups. Stay tuned for more information; we’ll announce broadly when the feature becomes generally available. 

3. Does Square Loyalty work with Square Invoices? 

• Yes! Customers can now enroll and accrue points via invoiced orders (and when returns are processed, points are deducted accordingly). 
  • Note: reward redemption is still limited to checkout at your point of sale or via your Square Online site. 

4. Where can my customers see their loyalty points?

• Digital receipts — Customers can see points earned from the transaction tied to the receipt.
  • Loyalty status page — Linked at the top of the digital receipt, customers can see their total point balance, available rewards, and any recent loyalty activity. Check out your custom URL here, and share it if you like.

For the latest features and functionalities, check out Square’s Product Updates feed.

Until next time, 

-Ciara

Ciara Spillane
Square Loyalty

View Best Answer >

Message 22 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Square

Best Answer

Hi Community,

Thank you for taking the time to join the Loyalty Q&A. Corey SeidermanLorna Zhang and I enjoyed the interactions and especially appreciated Aylon Pesso (former Super Seller and owner of Pesso’s Ices & Ice Cream) joining in on the conversation. Our #1 goal as the team behind Square Loyalty is to build a product that supports your needs. We’re grateful you took the time to ask questions and share your perspective — so again, thank you!

To close out the event, here’s a recap on recurring themes we saw:

1. How can I get set up with Square Loyalty? 

• Check out this Getting Started guide for an overview of how Square Loyalty works + a step-by-step walkthrough of setting up your program.
  • Bonus: this FAQ page also has some good content in it. 

2. Can I structure my loyalty program in tiers?

• This functionality is coming soon! The Loyalty team recently launched status tiers to Beta which allows sellers to customize their earning rules based on the depth and/or tenure of different buyer groups. Stay tuned for more information; we’ll announce broadly when the feature becomes generally available. 

3. Does Square Loyalty work with Square Invoices? 

• Yes! Customers can now enroll and accrue points via invoiced orders (and when returns are processed, points are deducted accordingly). 
  • Note: reward redemption is still limited to checkout at your point of sale or via your Square Online site. 

4. Where can my customers see their loyalty points?

• Digital receipts — Customers can see points earned from the transaction tied to the receipt.
  • Loyalty status page — Linked at the top of the digital receipt, customers can see their total point balance, available rewards, and any recent loyalty activity. Check out your custom URL here, and share it if you like.

For the latest features and functionalities, check out Square’s Product Updates feed.

Until next time, 

-Ciara

Ciara Spillane
Square Loyalty
Message 22 of 22