x

Appointments - Edit Text Reminder Message

I see we can edit the email reminders, but what about the text message ones?  Also is there a way to remove the phone number from the pop-up window that someone gets after they get a confirmation?

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Alumni

Can you please provide a screenshot of the pop-up window you're referring to, @Brunerdo?

That would be super helpful, thanks!

In regards to your question about the ability to customize text message notifications, this is a feature request that we're tracking here in this thread. We'll be sure to update that thread if something changes, so be sure to subscribe there if you'd like to be notified of new posts.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 9

Hi Valentina - It looks like square has been talking about updating the customization of text message appointment reminders; do you have an update on this project or any ETA(s) for an update?  Thanks, Chris 

Message 3 of 9
Square Community Moderator

Hello @THSCINCY, please see JJ Ortiz's previous response. At this moment there are no new updates. Thank you so much for your patience while we work on this. 

Message 4 of 9

please please allow merchants to edit text reminders. in the age of covid, i need my clients to be able to complete screenings and the easiest way is to have them click a link in a text reminder or confirmation. 

Message 5 of 9

Can you still not edit the reminder texts? I need to add my cancelation policy to the text. 

Message 6 of 9

Hi @VividStudio,

Thanks for getting back in touch 👋

Reminder texts can't be edited at this time, but emails can be! We're still tracking this as a feature request and will share updates with you here. 

Message 7 of 9

Have there been any updates to this feature? It would be nice to edit text reminders in the same way we can edit emails since so many clients only look at texts. 

Message 8 of 9

It's in the roadmap of our product team but no new updates at this time @hannahsowd.

Also, welcome to the Seller Community! 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 9 of 9