x

Can the invoice I send to my customer look like the PDF version?

I am new to Square, I sent out my first invoice but it does not look like the "modern version template" I have clicked on and saved. I sent an invoice to myself and it looks very generic in the preview screen and it looks very generic in the email. On the email I received, there is an option to download the PDF which looks exactly like the "modern version template". Is it possible to send the PDF view to the customer instead of the stock version it sends? I would like my invoices to look better than they do.

Thank you

FV

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

I agree…….. If you create an invoice in the browser dashboard not via the apps - they look far more professional. You can also add “one time entry” items.  We have our own invoices that clients are familiar with and cross reference the Square invoice and refer this to the client as the payment/ contract invoice.  It’s quite a lot of work but we find that’s the only solution.  

Sadly the only way to get the Invoice that you like is to save it and then download it as an PDF and send it in a separate email.  

Message 2 of 3

Twiggy,

Thank you for the insight into the look of the invoice. I was hoping for more, to make the sent invoices look more professional but I guess not. I would almost use the method of downloading the invoice and sending it, but the customer couldn't pay online and then I would have to input the results into Square manually.

Thank you for taking the time to think this through and responding.

Regards,

FV

Message 3 of 3