x

Connecting hover to square

So I just registered my domain with hover.com before realizing I could’ve just gotten it for free when purchasing the hosting plan thru square. so now I’m trying to “connect” my hover domain to my square account, I guess? I went through the steps on hover and my weebly overview says connection successful.. but in the site editor is says something about update dns setting to use my custom domain.. is that just an advertisement or it it something I need to do? It’s going on 46 hours since I went through the original connection attempt. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. 
‘thanks in advance! 
-left handed tattooer 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

@Lefthandbrandon Here is the support article on connecting a domain:

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6916-connect-your-domain-with-square-online-store 

If hover is not supported for automated update, you can still do it manually by updating the DNS information in your hover account.  It usually takes a bit for the name servers to update.  But just go down that  article and it has all of the instructions.

Hope this helps,

Donnie-M

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Super Seller
Square Beta Team

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 2