x
Beta Member

Hello Community!

My name is Robyn and I have three restaurants I am trying to get "figured out", and two successful small business services companies meaning we do taxes, accounting payroll. 

Located in Madison WI area.

We do use square for both types of businesses.  I use square for invoicing clients, and we use it at the restaurant for online, and instore purchases as well as for timeclock features.

I am thinking about adding a Fundraising dept to my restaurants to help local organizations earn funds for themselves while they sell gift certificates, or on certain items they presale.  I am hoping to get that figured out on a online location where the groups could make the purchases there, and those funds funnel to a bank account for paying the charities and the locations for the sales the certificates represent. Woo...alot going on.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Welcome to the Square Community Robyn!!!!  You do have a lot going on but that’s what we love to see.  Productive and striving to be the best.  Best of luck to you and all your current and future endeavors.  I think that’s an awesome idea bout helping the local organizations…way to help your community.  Check out the link I’ll add below because it has some helpful information that may help you setting up, organizing, and accepting payments for your fundraiser 🙂

https://squareup.com/us/en/solutions/nonprofit

Message 2 of 2