x

How to get my free, magnet card reader sent to me in the mail from Square

Does anyone know how to get my free magnet card reader? I just want them to send it to me in the mail how do I get that to happen? This shouldn’t be this difficult

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @Chenerology.  It’s not difficult at all.  Go to this link .  That takes you to the Square Shop.  Click on “Reader for Magstripe” at the top of the page and follow the prompts from there.  After you sign into your Square account, if it determines you have not ordered a magstripe reader before you will be able to obtain your free reader there.  Just be sure to order the correct one for your phone’s port.

Also, FYI, most mobile devices now have the capability for tap to pay, which will eliminate the need for a magstripe reader.  You might want to check into that:

Tap to Pay for Android 

Tap to Pay for iPhone

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @Chenerology.  It’s not difficult at all.  Go to this link .  That takes you to the Square Shop.  Click on “Reader for Magstripe” at the top of the page and follow the prompts from there.  After you sign into your Square account, if it determines you have not ordered a magstripe reader before you will be able to obtain your free reader there.  Just be sure to order the correct one for your phone’s port.

Also, FYI, most mobile devices now have the capability for tap to pay, which will eliminate the need for a magstripe reader.  You might want to check into that:

Tap to Pay for Android 

Tap to Pay for iPhone

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 2