x

When logging onto the dashboard, does that dashboard only show the transactions generated from that

Does the dashboard, show only  the transactions generated from the device that took/authorized the payment? Or at least that is what seems to be showing up between mobile devices and hardwired. Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

The dashboard should show you all transactions, including online, or any device your account is signed into.

When you first log into the dashboard, the home page displays your primary location only, but if you go to transactions or reports and make sure all locations are selected, it will show everything.

I'm assuming you have only one square account. And I assume your devices are connected to that same account. 

I could see a scenario where employees using their own mobile devices who could have set up their own account and taking sales that don't go to your account. 

When you say dashboard, are you referring to the website dashboard or the dashboard app?

On the dashboard app, mine lists sales from all my locations (3) and all 12 devices, but you can click the map/location icon on the top right and select a specific location. Perhaps check to see if you have a filter on here, if you're referring to the app.

Let me know if I've missed something.

Message 2 of 2