x

Why does the weebly address show up on my facebook page?

I'm new to square online and I'm not sure why the weebly address is showing up on my facebook page?  Is that suppose to show up? Also I  purchased a domain email address and I think I made a mistake because I meant to purchase a domain name. Not an email. How can I fix that? Is there anyone who can help me perhaps walk me through that? Or can you guys fix that on your end?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Where are you seeing the URL for your website appear on your Facebook page, @Malea-98? This isn't something I've heard before, so if you're able to provide a bit more detail about what you're seeing or a screenshot, that could help!

Where did you purchase a domain email address from? Do you mean that you created an email address using the G Suite page in your Square account?

For the proper steps to follow in order to register a new domain with us, take a peek at this article from our Support Center. Our Support team can give you a hand with this - if you'd like to have someone walk you through the process, just give us a call!

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2