x
Square Community Moderator

PPP Round 2 Application Rollout

Hey Seller Community,

We appreciate your patience while waiting for an update about PPP Round 2! Applications for second loans through Square Capital are now rolling out, and applications for first loans through Square Capital are expected to become available in March. 

Due to demand for PPP loans, we’re slowly rolling out access to applications in batches to make sure we can manage processing applications. So, it’s possible you might not get access right away. The current batches consist of sellers that received a PPP loan through Square Capital in the first round.

We want to make sure all the small businesses that we serve have a fair shot, so we cannot expedite applications to any one seller at this time.

Once applications are ready, you’ll get an email and a Square Dashboard notification if you’re eligible to apply.

Check your Square Dashboard to see if you’re eligible to apply.

Sign in to your Square account >

If you have any other questions about PPP, please check out our PPP Guide!

Laura
Square Capital Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Square, the Square logo, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or Square Capital, LLC. Square Capital, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc., d/b/a Square Capital of California, LLC in FL, GA, MT, and NY. All loans are subject to the terms of the SBA Paycheck Protection Program. Square Capital, LLC is the servicer of your PPP loan and is a licensed servicer and debt collector with the following License Information.
Message 1 of 2,484
2,483 REPLIES 2,483

I am also waiting to see if they are going to change the amount. As of last night square was only using paperwork submitted for the 1st ppp. They weren’t allowing any changes. The only thing they requested was last months bank statement. 
 I haven’t heard if square approved the amount and I hope we are not locked in if changes are coming next week. 

Message 652 of 2,484

Have you seen my post? Mine got denied after they asked me for bank statements. I went feim

a business owner to unemployed within an email. Idk how I’m going to tell my kids and wife

Message 653 of 2,484

Can anyone help me..has anyone logged into the sba and still not see loan? I see my first ppp but not my second application and on square it says sent to sba last week for my second ppp. I'm so confused. Has that happened to anyone else? It's so confusing 

Message 654 of 2,484

I’m in the same boat. Sent to SBA last Wednesday.   I called square and they assure us that it’s been sent to SBA and it just takes them a bit to get to all of the applications.   There is no rhyme or reason some fly through and others don’t.

I’m sure it’s a lot of different factors that we don’t know on the speed of the reviews but let’s hope for the best.  I will keep you updated on my side!  
Best of luck. 

Message 655 of 2,484

Thank you 🙂 fingers crossed

Message 656 of 2,484

Yes same and please keep me updated also!

Message 657 of 2,484

Thank you. Same boat!

Message 658 of 2,484

I submitted my PPP application (2nd round) on February 14 and it is still under review. I am concerned I am going to miss out waiting and should consider applying elsewhere. I called and they can't tell me how much longer it will be. Has anyone else been waiting this long?

Message 659 of 2,484

@studioov Square review or SBA review?

Message 660 of 2,484

Square review. It has been in Square review that long...... And Square can't tell me why or when it will be processed. It has not gone to SBA yet.. 

Message 661 of 2,484

@studioov I’ve been in SBA review since 17th and no change 

Message 662 of 2,484

I am still waiting for square to review it.

Message 663 of 2,484

• @Laura123 morning. We really need some accountability here. Makes no sense that we have had no clear communication as to why our loans have been in limbo since 2/17.  This is literally killing our businesses! You are a service co-we’d like some service!
Message 664 of 2,484
Square Community Moderator

Hey @janetw1,

Appreciate you reaching out and sharing your feedback. If you would like more information about your specific application, please contact us directly. We will also send you an update on your Square Dashboard and over email as soon as we can so please keep an eye out! Thanks for your patience. 

Laura
Square Capital Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Square, the Square logo, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or Square Capital, LLC. Square Capital, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc., d/b/a Square Capital of California, LLC in FL, GA, MT, and NY. All loans are subject to the terms of the SBA Paycheck Protection Program. Square Capital, LLC is the servicer of your PPP loan and is a licensed servicer and debt collector with the following License Information.
Message 665 of 2,484

• Ok messaged!
Message 666 of 2,484

No word from your support team as yet. Part of the missing 2/17 set. Pls pls pls respond with a meaningful solution.  Thank you!

Message 667 of 2,484

@Laura123 stil waiting for an answer. This is beyond painful.

Message 668 of 2,484

I’ve been approved and am awaiting funds and I was from the batch of 2/17

Message 669 of 2,484

@WALLYTWAY7 when did you get approval? My dashboard reads Under Square Review but when I called last week they told me it was sent to SBA on the 17th.

Message 670 of 2,484

Sent in 2/17

Verified by square Thursday 2/25

approved by sba 2/27 and funds sent email on 2/27. Still waiting for it to hurt my bank account tho. 

Message 671 of 2,484

Wally when did u get approved?

Message 672 of 2,484