x
Square Community Moderator

PPP Round 2 loan forgiveness available mid-September to October

Hi Seller Community,

We have some good news for Round 2 PPP borrowers (those who received a PPP loan in 2021) wanting to apply for forgiveness! Over the next few weeks (mid-September to October), we will start inviting you to apply for forgiveness.

We will email you and notify you on your Square Dashboard when it’s ready. You don’t need to send us a completed application from the SBA website, or send us any documents just yet.

Please keep in mind that for the Round 2 PPP forgiveness application, you may need to provide additional revenue reduction documentation. You can find more details in our PPP forgiveness article as well as in our Forgiveness FAQ. We encourage you to take a look at these resources so you can be prepared for when it’s time to apply.

Selena
Square Capital Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Square, the Square logo, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or Square Capital, LLC. Square Capital, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc., d/b/a Square Capital of California, LLC in FL, GA, MT, and NY. All loans are subject to the terms of the SBA Paycheck Protection Program. Square Capital, LLC is the servicer of your PPP loan and is a licensed servicer and debt collector with the following License Information
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

This is the 1st loan of Ppp for me. It's the 2nd round for sba. I never took a ppp loan the first round,  so how does that differentiate  the forgiveness? 

Message 2 of 7

Hey @Xharleyx,

That's a great question, I'd be happy to clarify.

Your PPP forgiveness application will include information based on what you provided to us in your PPP loan application. 

We’ll notify you by email and on your Square Dashboard when it’s ready.

Don’t hesitate to contact us directly if you have further questions or concerns.

Selena
Square Capital Team
Square, the Square logo, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or Square Capital, LLC. Square Capital, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc., d/b/a Square Capital of California, LLC in FL, GA, MT, and NY. All loans are subject to the terms of the SBA Paycheck Protection Program. Square Capital, LLC is the servicer of your PPP loan and is a licensed servicer and debt collector with the following License Information
Message 3 of 7

Hello @Xharleyx good to see you posting in the Seller community again! Welcome back 😊

For more information on PPP Loan forgiveness, checkout our support page. We look forward to hearing back!

Frida
Community Moderator, Square
Message 4 of 7

Is this for 2020 or 2021?

Thank You.

Message 5 of 7

Hi @Makreich ,

Appreciate you writing in. This is for forgiveness application for PPP loans obtained in 2021, which was the second round offering. Hope that helps, please feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any other questions!

Audrina Conrad
Square Capital Team
Message 6 of 7

What do I do after I get loan license

Message 7 of 7