x
Highlighted
Drummer

How do I edit or set eGift Card amounts?

So I've set up an egift card but need to change the amounts and am unable to edit it.  I followed the instructions on how to do this with noluck.  Please advise.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Admin

Re: How to send a egift card for a set amount to a customer

Best Answer

Hi @Drummer, you should be able to change the eGift Card amounts from your online Square Dashboard (accessed through a web browser). It's not possible to change the amounts from the app.

To get started: 

1. Sign in to your online Dashboard > navigate to the Gift Cards section.
  2. Click Settings > scroll down to eGift Card Amounts. (Plastic Gift Cards is on the top half of the page.)
  3. Enter four different amounts: You must enter 4 and they must be different.
  4. Click Save to save your changes.

If you've already followed these steps and the changes you've made aren't saving, these Dashboard troubleshooting steps should help.

Message 2 of 2
1 Reply
Admin

Re: How to send a egift card for a set amount to a customer

Best Answer

Hi @Drummer, you should be able to change the eGift Card amounts from your online Square Dashboard (accessed through a web browser). It's not possible to change the amounts from the app.

To get started: 

1. Sign in to your online Dashboard > navigate to the Gift Cards section.
  2. Click Settings > scroll down to eGift Card Amounts. (Plastic Gift Cards is on the top half of the page.)
  3. Enter four different amounts: You must enter 4 and they must be different.
  4. Click Save to save your changes.

If you've already followed these steps and the changes you've made aren't saving, these Dashboard troubleshooting steps should help.

Message 2 of 2