x
Highlighted
KyntheByn

How to set tip to dollar amounts

Might you consider adding an option other than "custom tips", to allow for tips on charges over $10 to be calculated in exact dollar amounts rather than in percentages only?

I'd prefer to set my tips in even dollar amounts for the convenience, but my charges are never less than $50 and I don't prefer "custom tip"s.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Admin

Re: How to set tip to dollar amounts

Welcome to the Seller Community and thanks for bringing this up, @KyntheByn!

I'll be happy to surface your post with our Point of Sale Team. So that I can offer them a bit more insight, can you reply with a little be more about your business and why it's helpful to round to the dollar for tipping?

Appreciate your patience as we do make iterations based on seller feedback. 🙂

Message 2 of 5
michelejaliene

I absolutely agree. I offer a higher end service & I don’t want my clients to feel the need to have to add an additional 20% on top. But I do like to accept tips and clients also would like to tip. So if I could set tip amounts for $5, $10, $15 — that would really help them be able to tip on a higher priced service without it feeling like they’re breaking the bank to give an little extra “thank you” for good service. 

Message 3 of 5
KyntheByn

I provide a wellness service for a company that offers at a discount

Message 4 of 5
KyntheByn

I'm a vendor at a large company, contracted to provide wellness service to its employees, who pay me directly for the service I provide. Having the capability to add a dollar amount rather than a percentage for my clients to quickly select would be convenient and time-saving. 

Message 5 of 5