x

delete from my pics

If you accidentally upload a photo to My Pics to add to the website, how do you delete it from being saved in My Pics forever?

Message 1 of 29
Report Inappropriate Content
2 Best Answers

Best Answer

HI, currently there is no way to delete images from your My Images folder.  

Hope This Helps!
TERRI

View Best Answer >

Message 14 of 29
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Appreciate the breakdown, @SpencerImbrock. Definitely makes sense and I am glad you were able to clarify the feature request you're looking for. 

So this would still be a Feature Request when it comes to the images stored on your site. I appreciate you adding your voice to this ongoing thread where other sellers have posted looking for the same thing. 

I am going to add this entire thread to one that exists on our Ideate Board

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 12 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Did you figure out how to delete images? I uploaded a photo I need to delete immediately and can’t get in touch with anyone to figure this issue out. 

Message 22 of 29

Hey guys - any update on this?  Users need to be able to remove images. For example, I've changed my logo several times to see which looks best upon viewing (since that's the only way to do it on here), and now I have to sort through tons of files to build the site. Should be a pretty simple programming fix, one would think right?   If it cant be updated I suppose I'll move to Creative Cloud...

Message 23 of 29

They’re ignoring us. Amazing that they are so pleased with redesigning how we view the community platform but don’t care about how our sites look. After Xmas I will be exploring another host.Any suggestions for artists that’s reasonable affordable.The excuse answer I was given was that there’s plenty of storage space so suffer looking through and sorting what you don’t want to use. 
Hey Square can you hear us yet!

Message 24 of 29
Beta Member

Popping in to ask for a feature request! 👏

Message 25 of 29
Beta Member

Any update on the Square people? I agree with all the posters above... it's a little ridiculous if this fix hasn't been implemented yet.

Message 26 of 29
Beta Member

I have a legal issue where a product has a trademark infringement with its name and I must not just update the photos associated with several products, I must ensure the images are removed from the Internet. 

Can Square help me? Also product packaging changes, it is essential to be able to remove out-of-date images. 

Message 27 of 29

Has there been an update to how to delete images in the image folder that I'm not using on my site? It's crazy that I can't just delete them as I go along... 

Message 28 of 29
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @WestGfx - Thank you for following up on this thread.

We do not have any new or additional details at this time but you can follow the Ideate thread here for updates.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 29 of 29