x

Do online reviews matter for Retail? Integration to convert Square transactions to Google Reviews

Hi all -

I wanted to ask if online reviews on sites like Google and Facebook matter for Retail?  I can see why they matter  on the ususal Business to Consumer Services but was not sure about  retail shopping. I posted an update in General Topics regarding a new integration we made to generate Google reviews from Square transactions.

If you would be interested in generating more positive online reviews, automatically, please check out the results posted over in the general topics thread.

Michael @reviewtree

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Hi all -

I wanted to ask if online reviews on sites like Google and Yelp matter for professional services?  I can see why they matter  on the ususal Business to Consumer Services but was not sure about  professional services. I posted an update in General Topics regarding a new integration we made to generate Google reviews from Square transactions.

If you would be interested in generating more positive online reviews, automatically, please check out the results posted over in the general topics thread.

Michael @reviewtree

Message 2 of 2