x

Appointment Confirmation/Reminder Texts and Emails are sent out more than 24 hours in advance

Hello,

I was hoping to find a solution for an issue that I run into constantly. I have a 24 hour cancellation policy that is listed everywhere including the text reminders and confirmations that are sent out by Square.

I have Appointments set to send an email and text 24 hours prior to the appointment, unfortunately these are sent to clients OVER 24 hours in advance - usually by around 10-15 minutes. Because of this we are constantly getting calls 10 minutes before the 24 hour mark for last minute changes to their appointment. It would be ideal if these reminders and confirmations went out at the correct time.

thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

I know this can be frustrating...we ran into the same issue.  Our cancellation policy is 48 hours in advance.  Square's system is really down to the minute to help prevent clients from sneaking in and canceling.  We set it up that our emails go out 3 days before and our SMS reminders go out 2 days before.  This has significantly decreased the calls we would receive from our clients.  Many clients check their emails on their phone and receive the notification so just giving them an extra day of notification/reminders seem to help 🙂

Hope this helps you out as well 🙂

Message 2 of 2