x

Discount Codes and Subscriptions

I'm a virtual assistant who's transferring my client's Acuity into Square Appointments and we've run into a roadblock concerning subscriptions and discount codes in Square. She has a massage and Yoga studio and allows customers to purchase individual subscriptions at a significant discount every month. In Acuity she sent each customer a discount code and they entered it when they made an appointment online to purchase her services. Does anyone here have any experience with this and do you know if this can be done through Square Appointments?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hello @butterfly3 👋

Unfortunately, at this time is not possible to use coupon codes when clients book and appointment online. 

I'll tag some of our sellers using Appointments, as they may have a workaround to achieve your goal. 

@TCSlaguna @Doran @page158 

Thank you

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Square Champion

@butterfly3 Are you using Square online with Square Appointments to purchase the subscriptions?

You can set up discount codes in Square online like you did with Acuity.  

I sell my subscriptions through Square online and then the customer goes into appointments to book their actual service.  The Square online auto bills each month.  

Doran

Esthetician
Haute Beauty Guide
Message 3 of 3