x

How do I add a travel fee for appointments when customer selects "My Location"

When a customer is booking an appointment, I want to have a fee if a customer selects "My Location" compared to selecting the business location.

I want to add a travel fee automatically during the appointment booking process.

Screenshot 2024-04-24 at 5.13.13 PM.png

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @rebornhealthdfw 👋

At this time, we do not offer the option to add a travel fee to appointments booked at the customer's location, this would be a feature request. 

In order to appropriately send this request to our product teams we’d love it if you'd submit this request on our Ideate page for Square Appointments. Our team monitors these boards and we triage them to measure need.

You can search the boards to see if this has been requested before and add your use case if so!

Thank you

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello @rebornhealthdfw 👋

At this time, we do not offer the option to add a travel fee to appointments booked at the customer's location, this would be a feature request. 

In order to appropriately send this request to our product teams we’d love it if you'd submit this request on our Ideate page for Square Appointments. Our team monitors these boards and we triage them to measure need.

You can search the boards to see if this has been requested before and add your use case if so!

Thank you

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2