x

How do I add price when I send a client an appointment notice?

Clients often contact me via text or email and ask for an appointment.  I then make the appointment in Square for them.   My clients have told me that they do not receive pricing information.  I do not see a way to add this.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello @DragonFly145,

Great to see you posting int he Seller Community again, welcome! 😊

Just for some clarity here, at what point in the process are they not seeing pricing information? Are you referring to when you book the appointment and they receive a confirmation?

I look forward to your reply ☺️

Frida
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

Yes, when a client texts me and asks for an appointment, I enter it into the appointment calendar for them.  They then receive a confirmation of the appointment day and time, but no pricing information is provided.  

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @DragonFly145 - Alanah here following up for Lisette.

I reached out to our Appointments Support Team for confirmation on this. They've let me know that not having the pricing information in the Appointment Confirmation is expected behavior

However, when you make an appointment for your client, you do have the option to add a 'Note' at the time you send out the confirmation via email (only). This way, you can still communicate the price of the service without the client having to book themselves.

On the screen that says, "Create appointment", with the summary of the appointment you're about to set, you'll see "Client Booking Notifications", Notification type, Email and Text, then under that 'Notification Message,' you can add the price for the service there. and then 'Send'.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let us know if you have any additional questions. Always happy to help! 😊

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5

thank you. good to know that there is a "notes section".  I did not see this before.   I'm wondering if that will add to the time I spend on booking and more importantly open up the chance of error on my part to confuse how long of a session and putting in the correct price, etc.

Message 5 of 5