x

Physical Hours vs Digital Hours

Hello!

Our business is able to operate both at our physical studio and on zoom. However, we are not able to differentiate through square which hours are able to be in the studio and which are in zoom without having "two locations" and even if I decide to pay the extra money to do that, it won't let me have overlapping schedules at two locations at once. I might be in our studio from 10am-5pm and able to do both zoom or in person sessions, but the system won't allow me to set my schedule at two different locations even though zoom is digital and I could totally do that from my studio. 

Is there any work around to this? As a business owner I am all over the place and it would be very helpful to make it clear when I am available in the studio and when I need to be digital (if I am traveling, etc). It seems like square has not made any integrations with zoom at this point, so not sure if I am just speaking into the void right now....

Thanks for any insight!

Michael

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @vagabondschool,

Thanks for providing all that insight! 

Before I give you a definitive answer, let me take a deeper dive into this inquiry. 

Please allow me a brief moment to look into this, I will reach out with more information. 

Thank you!

Message 2 of 2