x

Scheduling by specific staff members and by staff member that cover certain areas

Does Square Appointments scheduling by specific staff members and by staff member that cover certain areas either by zip code or by city? I have a couple of staff that go out on call and do jobs at residents homes, but I need them both to stay specific to the areas I need them to serve.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @ACA-Gene.  I am not aware of that capability existing yet in Square Appointments.  Two options.

First, head over to the Ideate Board and submit a feature request to the Appointments Team for this capability.  However, be aware that this just gets the ball rolling for evaluation for possible inclusion on a future product roadmap — ie - it will not be a quick solution.

Your best bet to get yourself up and running is to go to the Square App Marketplace and search for appointments app from third-party developers whose solutions integrate with Square. I remember seeing apps for scheduling auto service techs and such there, and there just may be an app that will work for you there.

Good luck!

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 2