x

how do I change time zones for specific clients

How do I change the time zones for clients appointments? I have clients in pacific time and mountain time when I am in central time. My pacific time client got centeral time on her appointment notification.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey there @MBW1701, I'm glad you joined our seller community and thanks for posting! 👋🎉

If you have the "Allow customers to choose timezone when booking" feature enabled then your customers can book appointments in their timezone. To make sure that is enabled head to your Square Dashboard > Appointments > Online Booking > Settings > Calendar & Booking. If you continue to have any issues let me know! 😊

ebf61215-65b0-4653-9da4-77a36912b8b4.default.png

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey there @MBW1701, I'm glad you joined our seller community and thanks for posting! 👋🎉

If you have the "Allow customers to choose timezone when booking" feature enabled then your customers can book appointments in their timezone. To make sure that is enabled head to your Square Dashboard > Appointments > Online Booking > Settings > Calendar & Booking. If you continue to have any issues let me know! 😊

ebf61215-65b0-4653-9da4-77a36912b8b4.default.png

Message 2 of 2