x
Highlighted

Has anyone at all been offered another Capital loan lately?

Has anyone been told by an agent that square is currently not offering new capital loans to anyone? 

Message 41 of 58
Highlighted

Re: Has anyone at all been offered another Capital loan lately?

@Mike22fs 

If you look at the replys to this thread I have posted @Regina_B  response that was posted regarding FINAL UPFRONT confirmation that Square Did stop their Original Capital Loan Program. I highlighted the actual black & white verbage that says they are not offering Capital at this time.

Message 42 of 58
Highlighted

looks like there are no loans at this time

looks like there are no loans at this time

Message 43 of 58
Highlighted

square capital

Is square still offering capital loans?

Message 44 of 58
Highlighted

So no new loan ?

No new loans. I am all payed up, But no new loans? I am doing very good, But what is going on?

Message 45 of 58
Highlighted

Re: So no new loan ?

@jim90909 

Square is no longer offering a capital loan product. They are only doing SBA PPP loans ( at a lower amount than what you are  truly eligible for ) and Deferment Of Auto withdrawals for loan repayment.

Message 46 of 58
Highlighted

What does that auto deferment mean?

Message 47 of 58
Highlighted

@Lizzy1 

If you have a Square loan and have not been processing payments where your repayment percentage is taken out & repaid to your loan, Square has deferred the auto deduction to your linked checking account to meet that required payment.

Message 48 of 58
Highlighted

I believe they are deferring any payment deductions for your minimums until the end of July. They are not adding minimums on to the back and of your loan so it is still all payable in 18 months. Not sure it they will hit your account end of July for back payments either.

Message 49 of 58
Highlighted

Is Square Capital going to continue giving loan offers through the COVID-19 pandemic?

I have had many loans through Square and I have currently paid down 81% of my loan and never had to be paid this much to receive another offer...Are you still giving loans through the COVID-19 pandemic? 

Message 50 of 58