x

When will I qualify for another capital loan?

I am at 68% done with my second loan I am wondering when or if I will get another offer for a 3rd loan? I know they can’t tell me when or if I eligible for another loan I just hope it will be soon! In need of additional capital to expand! Fingers crossed and praying I will see something good!!! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

You wont know until they offer it. You cant request a loan, you cant find out when or if you will get a loan. The loan process is proprietary. I used to get them at about 78% paid...but I paid off my 5th capital loan in full Aug 27th. No renewal offer yet. 

Message 2 of 5
Square

Hi @MN07 Thanks for posting! You are correct, each Square Capital offer is unique and there is not a set percentage at which you will be automatically offered more Capital. While we cannot guarantee that you will be extended an offer before your current plan is repaid, or immediately after your plan is completed, please know that your account is constantly being automatically reviewed. 

Thanks again for your post and let me know if you have any other questions!

Message 3 of 5

Hi @Regina_B I know each individual and offers are unique and there’s no time frame for that but is there a chance that someone will look at my acct? I’m having new customer along with returning customers and definitely need additional capital to expand my business. Thank you 

Message 4 of 5

Remember there are many factors, square is a company that has to deal with changing laws and taxes so sometimes they might have to make changes but they value us so just keep processing keep having a good report with customers and keep the faith in them! It will come as long as they can do it and you are eligible!!

Message 5 of 5