x

Re: Will Square offer another round of PPP?

Any update on this? I noticed other sources have started taking applications.

Message 161 of 174

I don’t know what’s going on usually squares on top of everything

Message 162 of 174
Square Community Moderator

Hey @RSheppard and @HeyGirl!

Have you seen this FAQ post about second-round PPP loans?

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

Have a good Monday! 

Isabelle
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 163 of 174

Yes I’ve seen it but it really doesn’t say much it just says that the form will be ready soon while they started doing the applications last week by the time Square gets theirs form up the money could be all gone- 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Message 164 of 174

It's been a while since it was announced on your website that you've accepted an application to simplify the Forgiveness of PPP ROUND 1, but when will it start? I'm worried that it's about time to process the matter. Thank you.

Message 165 of 174
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @Nick09 👋 Have you taken a look at our recent PPP FAQ page? There are some helpful resources here for the forgiveness process.

Let us know if you have any other specific questions!

Joe
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 166 of 174

From what I have gathered, square does not have an expected date that application will be made available. I am getting several emails from other sources with offers to apply. Square made the whole process pretty simple last time, but I am getting a bit afraid that either funds will run out before square gets application out, or that square will not get application out at all. Is most here waiting for square - or are you going to apply at different source?

Message 167 of 174

I know I absolutely loved how streamlined and easy square made it for me. But yes I will probably have to go to another source if we don’t get this application within the next few days

Message 168 of 174

Is Square definitely going to be participating in the 2nd round of PPP?

I’m getting a lot of conflicting info as to whether or not Square will be participating in the 2nd PPP loan. It has me wondering if I should wait a few more days or just go elsewhere. They were great with my first PPP loan. I also know that only certain groups were able to start applying today & others can start on Friday. Will Square please give a direct answer to this question?

Message 169 of 174

Will you be accepting applications for ppp 2nd round

Will you be accepting applications for ppp 

Message 170 of 174