x

SQUARE CARD DISPUTES

I reported my Square Card lost or stolen and filed 3 disputes on charges that were not mine.

Of the three disputes, I only won, two. Any other bank would have put the money stolen, back

in my account but Square did not. How is it possible that I could lose a dispute for transactions

that were made fraudulently? One was made at a Bank of America ATM and another, at a Chevron.

Both of which I'm sure have cameras so how is it that I could possibly lose my disputes.

I'm considering closing my Square account in fear I will lose more money if Square does not honor

a valid dispute.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @myherosubs2,

Thanks for being a member of the Community.

Because we're unable to discuss account-specific details here - as this is a public platform - we recommend reaching out directly. If you give us a call or send an email our way, our Customer Success team will be able to take a look at your account and provide some clarity behind what you're seeing here.

Our Support team is available Monday- Friday 6 am-6 pm PST.

Let us know if you have any trouble getting in touch.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @myherosubs2,

Thanks for being a member of the Community.

Because we're unable to discuss account-specific details here - as this is a public platform - we recommend reaching out directly. If you give us a call or send an email our way, our Customer Success team will be able to take a look at your account and provide some clarity behind what you're seeing here.

Our Support team is available Monday- Friday 6 am-6 pm PST.

Let us know if you have any trouble getting in touch.

Message 2 of 2