x
Beta Member

Can signed digital contracts automatically attach to a customer profile?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Signed digital contracts automatically attaching to a customer profile.]

How can I set up Square for my salon to attach digital contracts, like consent forms for chemical services, directly to a client's profile? We love the fact that the forms can be sent automatically via email when an appointment is booked. If they're not attaching to this client profile, it could complicate our workflow and increase the risk of employees missing critical client information before starting services.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for posting, @user12039123

I do not think this is an available feature at this time, but I'm going to tag a few Super Sellers in case anyone can confirm.

Thanks in advance to anyone that may have insight, or a work-around on this! 

@saydad
@TCSlaguna
@ReginaRMT
@bearandbeak
@GourmetOnWheels
@RashaadtheWise
@JUYBoutique20
@Smithward
@Minion
@HeroAir

Message 2 of 7
Super Seller

I have no idea if that works

René

Life is too short to eat boring cheese.
Message 3 of 7
Super Seller

As far as I am aware, they cannot be automatically assigned to he customer, but you can upload the signed contract manually to their profile.  It should definitely be added automatically given the fact that it is a communications/paper trail between you and a customer and is no different than a message which are saved under clients profile as well. 

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 4 of 7
Super Seller

I like the idea. Should be added as a feature request. 

Message 5 of 7
Super Seller

I've never used that, so I don't know if it works, sorry!

Jacqueline
Owner of Jackie's Uniquely U Boutique
Message 6 of 7

I have recently found that contracts are sent to the customer each time an appointment is made that is attached to a specific contract until it is filled out (if that's the option you chose). So for my business, if they are getting a massage and sign up for 4 massage appointments, until they sign that contract, they'll be sent 4 individual contracts and more thereafter until they fill it out. It's very frustrating because it clogs our system and blows up the patient's email.

To answer your question: The contract is attached to that specific appointment it was sent on, but it doesn't attach to their profile in general. The only work around we've found for this is to download it by going to contracts, finding their name, downloading the pdf and then uploading it into their profile. Then writing a client note in their profile that they filled out the forms. Not super great. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

Message 7 of 7