x

Integrated Shipping

Is there really no way to print labels from invoices, or integrate with a company that can extract the orders?! This seems crazy to me that this wouldn't be a feature that's available.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

When you say labels, do you mean shipping labels?

Orders placed through your online Weebly store can be set up to do shipping from your online dashboard.

I see you specifically mentioned invoices, so this may not work for you. Although you could consider using a checkout link instead, which I believe does add the sale to online orders instead of invoices. 

Most of my shipped orders are placed in person and unfortunately I can't set this up to put those orders into that part of the system. It's possible to set up your ipad as logged into the "online" store and orders placed that way will show up in your online orders.

I can't use this feature because it requires you to turn off the dining options and I use them extensively. 

It also will not allow you to use custom fields that you can use for online items through the online store or checkout links. These custom fields are options, choose 1 or more, or type in the answer. 

If neither of those are issues for you, then you could run all your transactions through the "online" location and show them in the orders section that allows you to connect your shipping through the Weebly store. Again, I don't think this will work if you collect payment as an invoice, but I may be wrong. I haven't tried that. 

There are other partners for shipping also. 

I use Shippo (goshippo.com).

It works similarly for your online orders. It will automatically import online orders and all you have to do is complete the order for shipping. There is a little bit of setup, but doing so will make the process easier and faster. Adding your items with weight and adding standard box sizes.

I have found it a little easier to set up since you don't have to create your own accounts with shipping companies. They provide all that and you just select the courier you want to use. Since I started using Shippo, there has been no monthly fee and not per label fee, I just pay the cost of the postage. This may change in the future, but they keep extending it so far. Also easy for me to input the order manually since I can't do the online order option. 

Message 2 of 2