x

Why is the paid invoice not reflecting in my balance funds?

HELP: I had a customer pay an invoice in full, and I received a confirmation that it was completed but the funds are not showing in my square account and it's not letting me transfer funds to my account.

The title of this thread has been edited from the original by a Community Moderator to help with searching threads. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Hi @BloomingVF.  I’m assuming that it has been a while some the invoice was paid? If so, how was it paid? Card? ACH? Afterpay? Something else?

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey @BloomingVF, welcome to the Community!

Thank you for jumping in here @TheRealChipA.

Due to the public nature of The Seller Community we are unable to access specific account details through The Community. For assistance with your account, Feel free to send send a message using this contact form. Our support team will be happy to assist in resolving the matter on your account. 

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests.

We are more than happy to assist.

Message 3 of 3