x

2nd offer for capital

Hi,

I would love to hear when people are being offered a second loan? It seems like it is all over the place - i am currently at 68 percent and the loan is only 5 weeks old. Is it too soon to be thinking about a second one? Anyone have success getting a loan at 68 percent? Do they review the accounts at certain times of the day?

Here is hoping 

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

Positive thinking! You’ll get it! Period. End of discussion. 😃

first dispute on same day as offer, what are the chances! Good luck!!

Message 22 of 32

Thanks! I will try.. I just talked to them on the phone and they made it seem like this tiny tiny dispute will probably result in a denial..

Message 23 of 32

WOW! and its been resolved??? WHy??? sheesh! Hoping you get!!! We need positive oiutcomes to keep our faith restored. 

Message 24 of 32
Alumni

Hi @Sierrakat - Sorry to hear about your dispute! We can't address account specific questions here in the community, but you can email our team to get this figured out and learn more info about how this affects you.

To send the Capital team an email, go to squareup.com/help/contact

Select "Square Capital" 

Select "I don't see my issue"

You'll then see the option to email the team

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'm sending you good vibes 🙂

Message 25 of 32

@katieandThanks but if you see my message above, I already did call and talk to someone. To be it is INSANE that one tiny and I mean tiny dispute(which was instantly taken care of and settled) with my processing volume would have any effect. I haven't heard the final decision but after my call with someone on the team, I am pretty sure I know the answer

Message 26 of 32

Cmon SierraKat! You've won until you've lost, I really hope you get, but keep your thoughts clean! Universe is listening! If you truly think you wont get it, guess what you won't. Change your thinking Immediately! you may still have time..... Positive Vibes only, Congrats on getting funded!

Message 27 of 32

Woot woot. Let it rain Square Capital 🙂 I will have the loan acceptance in my inbox in ONE HOUR. (how is that for positive)

Message 28 of 32

Thats the Spirit!!

Message 29 of 32

Okay, need a positive story? I got approved!  I’m very excited and I am sure you will get yours soon as well!! 

Message 30 of 32

POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING! CONGRATS!!! I'll Be posting about my offer soon!!!

Message 31 of 32

YES! You will. You will see an offer tommorow!

Message 32 of 32