x

Can I repay my loan through taking a certain percentage from every transaction?

I have a Square Capital Loan and would prefer to have a certain percentage taken from every transaction instead of making regular payments. Is this possible?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

I'm not sure I understand your question.  what you are describing is how Square capital loans work, they take a percentage of all credit card transaction until paid off.

Message 2 of 6

I took out a loan for $525, charged the flat fee of $21, but my transactions haven't been deducted by a certain percentage. The app stated it had to be repayed in 30 day's, abd nothing has been deducted.

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller Alumni

I agree with @VanKalkerFarms, you're describing the way Square Capital works.  Are you sure you're not talking about a financing arrangement?  For instance, I bought the Square Register system on an installment plan and make payments every month until it's paid off.  Square Capital takes an extra amount out of every charged/debited transaction, not regular, constant payments.

Judy T Shumway
Message 4 of 6

I took out a loan and nothing has been deducted from my daily transactions. I was charged a flat fee and it said I had to repay it in 30 day's. I would prefer the fee come out automatically from my transactions. Do you know how I can contact Square to have this set up?

Message 5 of 6
Super Seller Alumni

Here you go:

You'll need your customer code to call.  Follow the instructions below on how to get it.

Go to Square's support page.

Click “More”

Click "I don't see my issue"

Click "Call Support"

Write down your Customer Code

Call 1  855  700  6000

I'm not familiar with loans such as yours.  Square Capital does charge a flat fee for each loan, and the fee applies no matter how long it taks to pay off the loan.  However, Capital's payoff period is stated as being 18 months, not one, so I don't know where that came from.  Anyway good luck in getting this cleared up.

Judy T Shumway
Message 6 of 6