x

Capital: Why am I not approved for a loan?

I have been with Square for almost 3 years and we use everything with them and we used 4 loans so far and paid each in less than 3 months.

A week ago they approved me for a loan for less than what we always get and its sucks because  we do everything with them, and today we got an email to decline it for a reason that it is not reasonable I really don't wanna cancel taking payment and move to PayPal I love square and i wanna always use square  

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

I've been with square about the same amt of time as you and also had several loans always paid them early, I do notice a correlation between my gross sales and the amt of loan offered but they have never rescinded a loan offer after the fact, maybe look for disputes or anything like that on your dashboard that would raise a red flag that your not aware of, Hope you get it figured out pls post the results Im trying to figure the  square capitol logic myself.  

Message 2 of 6

Its been 2 weeks and no offers. 

Message 3 of 6

I have not been able to figure out, I have been paid off since Sept no new loans and process 40k a month

Message 4 of 6

Iam the same thing and its ridiculous amd frustrating isn't enough that we are stressed been small business owners 

Message 5 of 6

I feel you all.. I paid off a very large line in December.. it was actually larger than they advertise they give...  paid it off in just a year.. was given a new offer within days and declined because of unusual account activity.. it was our busy season therefore I had processed more.. now here I sit in the middle of my slowest season and still no new offer.. very frustrating.. I use to see reps reply to messages telling people they could help.. but no such luck lately!

Message 6 of 6