x

Capital square loan process

We applied for a capital loan on October 5 it has been more than four business days and we have yet to receive anything. We sent out the information that was requested and have yet to hear back from Square. Can anyone help with this issue? 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Admin

Sorry for the late reply @Evch28! It looks like you were able to get in touch with the Capital team least week about this. Thank you for your patience! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 9
Beta Member

I'm so curious how to get approved. I have significantly grown my business with Square in less than 6 months and I'm still not eligible for Capital? How are you guys getting multiple loans? Is there something else I should be doing?

Message 3 of 9
Square

Hi @ChrissyWoods

Glad to hear your business is growing📈 I recommend taking a look at our blog post, Getting Noticed by Square Capital, to learn more about becoming eligible. 

Message 4 of 9

I applied for a square capital loan 3 business days today. It says it is reviewing my loan and it takes 1-3 business days. Should I have received an email already? Or did i not complete something correctly? This is my first square capital loan! Thanks! 🙂

Message 5 of 9
Square

Hi @lacyleeb

We may need to you to verify some information in order to proceed with processing your application. Please log into your Dashboard and check for a "Verify Your Information" pop-up box on the left-hand side of the main page. 

Message 6 of 9

Hi there i did not see anything that asks for my info to be verified on my dashboard. 🙂

Message 7 of 9

It’s been 4-5 days since loan request was accepted.  How much longer will it be. Before I receive the Loan 

Message 8 of 9
Square

Hi @NSep1980! I will be reaching out to you directly via email to address your Square Capital request. Be on the lookout for an email from Square Capital, thanks!

Message 9 of 9