x

EInquiry About Eligibility for Square Loans as a Non-U.S. Resident

Hello,

I have been using Shopify and Stripe for payment processing in my business, which is a Delaware-registered LLC. I am not a resident of the continental U.S. If I switch our payment solution to Square , aside from meeting other specific requirements, would I be eligible to apply for Square Loans?

Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hi Joe2299,

Assuming your Square Account is setup properly and verified (bank account, address, etc.), the way the process works is to check your business’s eligibility by going to the Loans tab of your Square Account Dashboard.  See this additional info.   As most of us are small business owners who use Square's Apps and Hardware, we're not the same as Tech or Customer Support and cannot speak for Square's decisions when it comes to loan eligibility requirements.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hi Joe2299,

Assuming your Square Account is setup properly and verified (bank account, address, etc.), the way the process works is to check your business’s eligibility by going to the Loans tab of your Square Account Dashboard.  See this additional info.   As most of us are small business owners who use Square's Apps and Hardware, we're not the same as Tech or Customer Support and cannot speak for Square's decisions when it comes to loan eligibility requirements.

Message 2 of 2