x

Has Anyone received Square Loan offer in 2022?

Has anyone received a square loan offer in 2022? For some reason it says I’m ineligible, however I was just offered 100k in Nov. I turned it down because the payback rate was 17% so that means with a good Dec, they would’ve taken $51,000 of my profits in just 1 month. I did a thumbs down on the offer because of that. Does rating the offer poorly take me out of receiving offers? 

Message 1 of 201
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

I have always received offers between 60%-80% paid back. They don’t give you their exact algorithm for offering a loan, but if you login to your dashboard they now give you more insight as to why your business hasn’t received another offer yet. It basically goes off how much you are processing and the mix of new to old customers. Best of luck to you! I am on my 10th loan and the offers always exponentially increase for my business.

View Best Answer >

Message 23 of 201
200 REPLIES 200
Beta Member

hello jus wondering if anyone has any info on this 

Message 85 of 201
Beta Member

I had an offer within 48 hours of being under review

Message 86 of 201
Beta Member

nice! maybe im next! fi ngers crossed

Message 87 of 201
Beta Member

im at 77 % waiting on my 4th over. any recent offers?

Message 88 of 201
Beta Member

No I was actually wondering the same thing. Usually I am offered a new loan when I am almost done with existing loan. I have not received anything. Waiting though 

Message 89 of 201
Beta Member

hello! have you received an offer yet

Message 90 of 201
Beta Member

i received an offer lasst night at 86%

Message 91 of 201

I am at 84% and haven’t been offered anything yet. This is my 4th loan and usually I get a offer around 75%. I actually need it this time and they are taking their time. 

Message 92 of 201
Beta Member

any offers yert

Message 93 of 201

I'm at 82% and nothing... Wonder if the payment reporting glitch has something to do with the lack of offers? I check all their boxes for eligibility and no offer

Message 94 of 201
Beta Member

my account is under review and my transfers suspended. 

Message 95 of 201
Beta Member

Did they ever offer you another loan?

Message 96 of 201
Beta Member

I'm at 81% and no offer yet. hoping to get one soon I was under  review  2 weeks ago. I always get loans right after I hit 75 and they have been pretty steady coming. Wonder what's up or If it's the new norm. I usually always have anxiety when I'm reaching a certain percentage  hoping for a loan and always get one 

Message 97 of 201
Beta Member

how much do stats master. I was great the past months and wasn't offered anything and now I tool a few breaks and some of my stats  "need work" was this used before  and just didn't see it. I feel frustrated  I should know it's coming but I dunno I'm at 81%

Message 98 of 201
Community Team

Hi @Nchairsalon 

Thanks for posting on the Seller Community👋.

We have contacted you directly in regards to your account.

Feel free to reach out to us directly if you have any additional questions!

Nancy__
Square Loans Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Message 99 of 201

Hello could someone please review my account for a possible loan.

Message 100 of 201
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Jalisco20!

Hope you are having a great day!

Accounts are automatically reviewed daily to determine eligibility. Offers are based on many factors, including, but not limited to, your current payment processing volume, your customer mix, and your Square account history.

Please be aware that aspects of your processing history, such as failed debits, chargeback history, and changes to your processing behavior may impact potential future offers.

We recently added a new eligibility page that you can navigate to by going to the Loans tab on your Square Dashboard.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Sammie_C
Square Loans Team
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.
Message 101 of 201
Beta Member

update.  i received an offer last night! so happy i was at 86% how long does the approval take

Message 102 of 201
Super Seller

Congratulations!!

When I was approved for a loan in October it took 2 days for the funds to be in my account.  If I remember correctly I accepted it on a Saturday and had the $$ on Monday.  

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 103 of 201
Beta Member

thank  you! i was getting so anxious because it took longer for an offer this time. but im so happy i got one!. god bless!

Message 104 of 201
Beta Member

have you received an offer yet

Message 105 of 201